We greet the launch of one of our strategic partners in Cluj Innovation City, Agro Transilvania Cluster. They will be one of the critical actors in the Bio Economy industry vertical of the project. You can find out more about their activity here.
Their main objectives:
- Create and develop a harmonious interaction between all stakeholders operating in the value chain in the agro-industrial complex.
- Develop a platform for research, development and innovation. Drive the private sector towards innovation and technology transfer.
- Support and promote project of common interest, including projects abroad.
- Promote and encourage entrepreneurship by providing relevant solutions for the renewal and modernization of the sector.
- Create tools and channels for effective information and opportunity management in the field.
- Developing partnerships at home and abroad to achieve the objectives of the association.
- Promote legislative initiatives designed to correct - or, if necessary - to regulate certain matters of interest to the industry.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration towards financial support through various programs, partnerships, tools and / or banking operations.
- Organization and participation / forums, symposiums, conferences, seminars, debates, etc., in the country abroad.
- Conduct any activities necessary to achieve the goals and objectives of the association.